- The Classical
Laminate Theory assumptions lie at the core of the
- Layer properties can be input by the user, or selected from
the synthesised database, or a combination.
- Core materials (foams, honeycombs) can be included for
effective sandwich configurations.
- Thermo-elastic properties are predicted.
- Full 3D mechanical properties for the
- Full ply failure sequence is calculated for in-plane
tensile, compressive and shear loads, taking into account stiffness
reduction upon failure.
- Thermal, Hygroscopic and Mechanical loadings are
supported. Their effects can be viewed in isolation
- Failure criterion, following experimental validation, is
Interactive calculations for Moisture
uptake, Heat diffusion and GRP Fatigue.